• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Is that blue kryptec? I was actually thinking of doing this...what are the plates going to look like?
It is.. it wasnt my idea. The man with the best pitboss ideas thought this one up. I struggled a bit getting it right but I think it turned out nice.. plates are polished anodized DWP. Or will be. I have only polished them so far. I'll do some anodizing later today..hope I can make it nice... metals seem to work easier for that. Zach always makes the pitboss plates look easy but I can tell you it probably the hardest thing to polish and anodize. Oh there is a monster dog too..same color..

That is right up my alley. I would wear them everyday.

Sent from nowhere special

I cant wait to do that too.. today at least

Bro these are insane !

Thanks buddy..

You son of a..... that is fuqn awesome... I want that done

You can prob guess who's idea it is. Lol..blue blue blue..he lives for blue..

That’s one wild pair lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha..crazy right.?

Bad ass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you my friend

Splatters are coming soon eh. Do tell us about that please

I seen only one on o review dont know how many frame in this collection

RadarEVPathAsian_SplatterNeonPink_PrizmTrail.jpg

It is.. it wasnt my idea. The man with the best pitboss ideas thought this one up. I struggled a bit getting it right but I think it turned out nice.. plates are polished anodized DWP. Or will be. I have only polished them so far. I'll do some anodizing later today..hope I can make it nice... metals seem to work easier for that. Zach always makes the pitboss plates look easy but I can tell you it probably the hardest thing to polish and anodize. Oh there is a monster dog too..same color..
I’m having a blue kryptec MD done as we speak...those PB1 look really nice. Good job!

Latest Posts

Back