• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Tater #14 tribute xx & frog.. my blue is a little off but I used cerakote so it changed when I baked it..

Screenshot_20190620-012001_Chrome.jpg

20190620_011725.jpg
20190620_011249.jpg
20190619_153350.jpg
20190620_011221.jpg
20190620_011145.jpg
20190620_011110.jpg
20190620_011634.jpg
20190620_011556.jpg
20190620_011534.jpg
20190620_011509.jpg
20190620_011656.jpg

20190620_011042.jpg

Just like to add a bit of a story in my personal life here. When I was 24ish or so. It was 2004-05 I met someone who I thought I'd be happy with. Unfortunately I didn't see it as much at the time but there were signs. We married and bought a home of course in 2009ish. Luck would have it in 2014 my wonderful son Liam was born and completely changed my outlook on life(kids do that). Unfortunately during the years that followed my ex and I drifted. She became abusive and increasingly depressed with her own self worth. Which she directed at my son and I. Taking it out on us on a daily basis instead of getting herself help. Stories sometimes have very happy endings(boy do they). I tried to keep it together for over 5 years. It seemed at the time there was no escape from the negativity. I know now too that i did everything humanly possible to please her and prevent a devorse(keep it together) why? For my son maybe? Enough that I believe I changed as a person. A lot of that timeline coincides with my start here on the forum. Looking for happiness somewhere else without straying from her physically with someone else(I never cheated even after 3 years of zero sex). Just this past October she finally did me the favor and asked for a devorse. I really believe that she just thought I was the cause of all her unhappiness and that I'd come beg her to keep me around. NOPE not this time. Remember you cannot find self worth or happiness through someone else. Its just not possible. So I've learned. Especially when you're looking to blame someone else for your feelings and misfortunes. Your not gonna find it easy to get well unless you look within first. I got myself some help and made "Me" happy. Because i could.. Changing my outlook on life and relationships with everyone around me. Since my separation I've grown happier and more relaxed. Not having to answer to anyone but myself is such an amazing thing. Now that I felt good about myself I decided I had a lot of love to give. So I looked for someone special. Not expecting to meet someone like I have so quickly. I am now actually in a new relationship with an amazing woman who treats me the way she likes to be treated. Mutal respect and honesty with no leaders, bosses or micro managers. Just equality. I couldn't be happier now. So much that I've fallen pretty hard. Nothin wrong with that eh?? Jesus why not. I'm so over the moon happy that my 5 year old boy noticed it and said "Dada I love how happy you are now" that being said...I am happy. You know I feel great and to be quite honest I'm up late again just thinking of possibilities. All I needed was that leash gone. My ex certainly did me a favor. Just wanna share how over the moon I am now. Life is good and damn please never stay unhappy. Life is so ****in short. There is so much out there just waiting for you to discover. Oh her name is Tanya. Yup. In love. I'm a geek what the hell. Lol. Happy as hell with myself first. Then finding someone to accent that.
20190609_200909(0).jpg
20190609_200219.jpg
20190606_053811.jpg
20190618_194800.jpg

Just like to add a bit of a story in my personal life here. When I was 24ish or so. It was 2004-05 I met someone who I thought I'd be happy with. Unfortunately I didn't see it as much at the time but there were signs. We married and bought a home of course in 2009ish. Luck would have it in 2014 my wonderful son Liam was born and completely changed my outlook on life(kids do that). Unfortunately during the years that followed my ex and I drifted. She became abusive and increasingly depressed with her own self worth. Which she directed at my son and I. Taking it out on us on a daily basis instead of getting herself help. Stories sometimes have very happy endings(boy do they). I tried to keep it together for over 5 years. It seemed at the time there was no escape from the negativity. I know now too that i did everything humanly possible to please her and prevent a devorse(keep it together) why? For my son maybe? Enough that I believe I changed as a person. A lot of that timeline coincides with my start here on the forum. Looking for happiness somewhere else without straying from her physically with someone else(I never cheated even after 3 years of zero sex). Just this past October she finally did me the favor and asked for a devorse. I really believe that she just thought I was the cause of all her unhappiness and that I'd come beg her to keep me around. NOPE not this time. Remember you cannot find self worth or happiness through someone else. Its just not possible. So I've learned. Especially when you're looking to blame someone else for your feelings and misfortunes. Your not gonna find it easy to get well unless you look within first. I got myself some help and made "Me" happy. Because i could.. Changing my outlook on life and relationships with everyone around me. Since my separation I've grown happier and more relaxed. Not having to answer to anyone but myself is such an amazing thing. Now that I felt good about myself I decided I had a lot of love to give. So I looked for someone special. Not expecting to meet someone like I have so quickly. I am now actually in a new relationship with an amazing woman who treats me the way she likes to be treated. Mutal respect and honesty with no leaders, bosses or micro managers. Just equality. I couldn't be happier now. So much that I've fallen pretty hard. Nothin wrong with that eh?? Jesus why not. I'm so over the moon happy that my 5 year old boy noticed it and said "Dada I love how happy you are now" that being said...I am happy. You know I feel great and to be quite honest I'm up late again just thinking of possibilities. All I needed was that leash gone. My ex certainly did me a favor. Just wanna share how over the moon I am now. Life is good and damn please never stay unhappy. Life is so ****in short. There is so much out there just waiting for you to discover. Oh her name is Tanya. Yup. In love. I'm a geek what the hell. Lol. Happy as hell with myself first. Then finding someone to accent that. View attachment 627861View attachment 627862View attachment 627863View attachment 627864

So glad to hear you are happy and enjoying life and especially with your son. Once you have kids they become the most important responsibility in your life. You need to raise them well in a happy and safe environment. That being said, staying in a bad relationship for the sake of the kids is never the right decision. The toxicity of the relationship seeps into every aspect of your life and it generally impacts the development of children in a negative way.

It seems you have taken the bull by the horns, so to speak and made many positive changes in your life to increase the happiness of you and your son. It shows in your selfies. The two of you always look very happy. It is always encouraging for others to see someone else doing well and modeling healthy life skills and behaviors.

Keep it up Brian !!!!!!!

So glad to hear you are happy and enjoying life and especially with your son. Once you have kids they become the most important responsibility in your life. You need to raise them well in a happy and safe environment. That being said, staying in a bad relationship for the sake of the kids is never the right decision. The toxicity of the relationship seeps into every aspect of your life and it generally impacts the development of children in a negative way.

It seems you have taken the bull by the horns, so to speak and made many positive changes in your life to increase the happiness of you and your son. It shows in your selfies. The two of you always look very happy. It is always encouraging for others to see someone else doing well and modeling healthy life skills and behaviors.

Keep it up Brian !!!!!!!
Thank u my friend. I believe too that once the devorse is final things will get easier. Liam and I still live with her. Well sort of. She comes and goes. I'm actually in the process now of buying her half of the house. Not that I need a 4 bedroom home but it beats paying real estate fees.

Latest Posts

Back