• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Pinky pb1 with blue accents.
20210507_075310.jpg
20210507_075251.jpg
20210507_075232.jpg
20210507_075145.jpg
20210507_075126.jpg

Last edited:
I was curious about that, what is the new approach to do this?

Looks incredible as always Brother!
Layers of clear nail polish and different voltages. I basically started at 25 volts for the blue then covered some areas wirh the nail polish. Did the higher gold at 56 volts and repeated up to about 72ish volts.. during this process though the electricity took off some of the nail polish giving it more stranger colours. I probably couldn't get it the same if I tried it again. It would turn out different each time. Plus the 8 hours of polishing those plates beforehand. Its a lot but when someone asks for something different I really try to ablige. If I could change anything? Id probably do more blue in it next time. Maybe more purple and less pink. For me I love pink but both the frame and the plates have a pinkish look to them.. I always like the plates to look completely different than the frame. Im hoping some different icons and lenses will really make it look better. My buddy seems super pleased with em though so I'm super happy for that.

Layers of clear nail polish and different voltages. I basically started at 25 volts for the blue then covered some areas wirh the nail polish. Did the higher gold at 56 volts and repeated up to about 72ish volts.. during this process though the electricity took off some of the nail polish giving it more stranger colours. I probably couldn't get it the same if I tried it again. It would turn out different each time. Plus the 8 hours of polishing those plates beforehand. Its a lot but when someone asks for something different I really try to ablige. If I could change anything? Id probably do more blue in it next time. Maybe more purple and less pink. For me I love pink but both the frame and the plates have a pinkish look to them.. I always like the plates to look completely different than the frame. Im hoping some different icons and lenses will really make it look better. My buddy seems super pleased with em though so I'm super happy for that.
They look great Brian. I know Brian (btw) is stoked. I critique the chit out everything I do for sure, sounds like we may have that in common. I just did a pair of frogs I’m trading him that I plan on shipping out at soon as the lenses come in.

Back