• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
@Broccoli Is that actually how it's done? Paint looks really thick!

lol-laughing-hysterically.gif

More to come Dave. Thanks so much. I have I think 9 left. After these. Once those are done. I can breathe a sigh of relief. I worry so much about taking to long. I hate it. People have been waiting like 5 months or more for me now.

More to come Dave. Thanks so much. I have I think 9 left. After these. Once those are done. I can breathe a sigh of relief. I worry so much about taking to long. I hate it. People have been waiting like 5 months or more for me now.
Brian, we all know you have a lot going on with family and school. Itโ€™s all good brother, we know amazing awesome stuff comes to those who wait!

I think @Wavecloudโ€™s Customisation
once told me that in Europe Chrome paint like this is not even available/legal anymore to non-industrial users. Did I remember this correctly?

Cheers, Lars Vogelenzang
I also don't do the plating. I have a friend locally that does them for me. I add of course the prep, colour and clears to them all.

I think @Wavecloudโ€™s Customisation
once told me that in Europe Chrome paint like this is not even available/legal anymore to non-industrial users. Did I remember this correctly?

Cheers, Lars Vogelenzang
Itโ€™s certain counties where the materials used in plating where not allowed. But all thatโ€™s changed now since Brexit.
For example - cerakote is now available in the UK for the first time since we left the EU.
We can get totally clear epoxy resin again. Our stuff would also turn yellow over time but now we can get the mega toxic stuff again. ๐Ÿ”ฅ

Hashtag - ForeverChemicals

Back