• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

South Alabama

Oceandweller

Oakley Beginner
Have a pair of x metal xx i need to get done and looking to pick up a pair of juliets sometime for my wife. Want to use as daily prescription sunglasses. Any recommendations on revant or fuse prescription lenses? Also have a couple
Other pairs of oaks like scapel and some cool 2001 ish oakley sandals. Wish i had bought medusa :)

Have a pair of x metal xx i need to get done and looking to pick up a pair of juliets sometime for my wife. Want to use as daily prescription sunglasses. Any recommendations on revant or fuse prescription lenses? Also have a couple
Other pairs of oaks like scapel and some cool 2001 ish oakley sandals. Wish i had bought medusa :)
Greetings.....however, you're aware that the 8.5 Base Curve can only accept prescription up to a certain magnification?

i-bid-you-welcome-welcome.gif

Welcome in! Both are quite widely used on and off the forum. If you prefer polarized for the Gulf Coast sun, definitely go with their top quality lines. Stick around & you'll find what you need, want, and plenty more. USA Alumni🤙
20220829_095818.jpg

on XX X Metal or Juliet I am happy to buy Oakley RX lenses in Oakley colors (prizm only please) and recut for you. Similar cost to fuse and revant but better ;)

Thanks Chris that sounds great. I need to get the nose bridge fixed first as its insanely loose and was thinking of using x metal. Which lenses would I need to pick up? I'm not sure what the prizm only colors are either after looking on the site is a bit tricky. I've had Oakley for years but am not really versed in RX sunglasses. Was thinking of going with a redish lense as my day use Oakleys have a brownish hue which is good for fishing. Was also thinking of possibly a bright blue as well but with gas don't see myself going offshore much though I do a little sailing.

Back