• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Space on page one.

It would be nice to see some improvements made to the exchange. A lot of members have made good suggestions but nothing gets implemented. It makes it hard to get noticed when you have one little thread amongst hundreds. I’ve had bumps on the first page go onto the second page within minutes before.

On the other hand, there aren’t rules that they are breaking. That is frustrating.

I've brought this up with the staff. I removed a few for forum educate. Let's hope he realizes what's happening when he bumps them all at once. I'm certain hes mor doing it to hurt anyone. Just doesn't think about what it does to everyone else.

I've brought this up with the staff. I removed a few for forum educate. Let's hope he realizes what's happening when he bumps them all at once. I'm certain hes mor doing it to hurt anyone. Just doesn't think about what it does to everyone else.

No I don’t think he’s trying to hurt anyone, he’s just inconsiderate and he’s not the only one. There are several professional sellers here that all do it.

I like it when another seller has the same item up for sale and then bumps right after you do. So you have two ads almost right next to each other for the same item, condition and price. Heck, I've held off putting an item up until another one has sold so as to not cause a over supply. Basic economics...surplus = lower prices. (Of course, when I'ma buyer, my attitude changes :))
But I think it's in all of our interests for prices to stay put or go up. Deflation is NEVER good.

Back