• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Space on page one.

You could and still can copy and paste but only once per thread, if you try to use the same thread for a second round of feedbacks it will give you a message saying you already left feedback using said thread.
Another reason why threads won't be consolidated. More threads for feedback purposes.

I left feedback for a seller a few days ago. The same seller had sold to 5+ other buyers all from the same thread. All of the buyers had left feedback using the exact same thread link. So did that issue get fixed recently?

@OakleyBoss

I left feedback for a seller a few days ago. The same seller had sold to 5+ other buyers all from the same thread. All of the buyers had left feedback using the exact same thread link. So did that issue get fixed recently?

@OakleyBoss
That’s the buyers leaving feedback. They can each use it but the seller can only use it for one of the buyers.

There was a problem like this on a paintball forum I go(pbnation). They went to Gold Ups System:

Gold Ups FAQ:
Gold Ups FAQ

"What are Gold Ups?
Gold Ups are paid stickies in the BST forum. Gold Ups will stick your thread to the top of the forum for four or more days. This is the single best way to get your thread noticed by more people. It is a proven fact that a Gold Upped item will sell faster simply because more people will see it. To buy Gold Ups, just click on the Gold Ups button at the top of your B/S/T thread.
upsbutton_Gold.gif

Why buy Gold Ups?
  • Gold Ups are a proven way to sell or buy gear faster here on PbNation.
  • Gold Ups allow you to sell new items in the New or Used Equipment / Services Forum.
  • Gold Upped items often sell for more money because more people notice it.

How can I get Gold Ups?
Three ways:

Maybe some of this info can be used here to better the exchange?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
There was a problem like this on a paintball forum I go(pbnation). They went to GOLD UPS SYSTEM:

Gold Ups FAQ:
Gold Ups FAQ

Maybe some of this info can be used here to better the exchange?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
I remember when pbnation tagged drawball 2. Good times lol

Back