• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Spare lenses or overhaul for Sub Zero Black iridium glases?

Chrise219

Oakley Beginner
Hi,

Iam owning a SUB Zero 2 Finger Print / Black Iridium since many many years and always loved wearing it, but over the years it got worn. Scratches can be seen on the lenses and irritations happen.
Is there a chance to get new lenses from Oakley or do an overhaul of my old less?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Cordially Christoph

sometimes they show up on ebay. And i had a Sub zero without the lens so i added a M-Frame lens and its looked great!

This is a picture below of my Custom Oakley.

3011-1422313259-15b594c7184e44f519b17bbeffe296d4.jpg

Hi,

Iam owning a SUB Zero 2 Finger Print / Black Iridium since many many years and always loved wearing it, but over the years it got worn. Scratches can be seen on the lenses and irritations happen.
Is there a chance to get new lenses from Oakley or do an overhaul of my old less?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Cordially Christoph

Your best bet is to watch ebay as mentioned or the for sale section for an identical replacement lens. Won't see anything from Oakley. There are custom cut lenses replicating certain zero models floating around but are pretty easy to identify they are not originals.

Latest Posts

Back