• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Spare Parts, Are Ear Stems That Hard To Find?

stgdz

Oakley Beginner
I finally got some contacts and went to grab my old square wire 2.0's only to find out the wife broke them awhile back. The stem no longer holds and just kinda flops around and oakley offered me their 25% off instead of spare parts.

I'd really like to get these working again but finding parts for them hasn't been easy for me.
I've went and ordered, deviations, crosshairs and some plantiffs till I can get these fixed
I like wire frames!

Your best bet is probably to just buy another pair Imo. as the price for the part would probably be around 60 if you do happen to find an arm by itself and eBay has pairs for around 130

Took me awhile to find 'new' lenses for my Sq. wires, but thanks to OF I finally did.

So after digging around the square seemed to break a lot on the arm. Since oakley has went with the larger glasses on a lot of there models is there a model that is similiar in lens size to the square wire but with a more robust arm?

I've tried a lot of the new models and they are bigger than the squares.

Also how can I tell if I have an A, B, C, E or T wire? I would like to get some new lenses for one of my older models but I have no idea how to tell what it is.

The closest in size to your square wire 2.0's is the whisker. The 2.0's were some of the smallest metals they made so finding something close to the same size is almost impossible.

Latest Posts

Back