• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Spare parts ?

Fabe p

Oakley Beginner
Hi guys hoping someone can help, finally looked to repair my x metals after several years in a draw. But it turns out I’ve lost the nose bridge from the actual frame, can anyone point me in the direction of where I might be able to find a replace or know if it’s even possible to get one?
thanks for any advice
Fabe

5EC20D33-A3C0-4682-96F8-106F94BB904E.jpeg

Hi guys hoping someone can help, finally looked to repair my x metals after several years in a draw. But it turns out I’ve lost the nose bridge from the actual frame, can anyone point me in the direction of where I might be able to find a replace or know if it’s even possible to get one?
thanks for any advice
Fabe

View attachment 849958
Pm me if you are able

thanks for any advice
Fabe

View attachment 849958

Now I know where @Nucchem got that nosebridge

To answer your question, yes they can be found but don’t show up for sale often. It will prob take you awhile to source one. Might be easier to buy another pair and part the one you have out to help with the costs of the replacement.

Just a thought

Back