• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Spares or repair?

liquigaz

Oakley Beginner
Hello Oakley fans, I'm another newbie on here, who knows nothing about Oakley; hoping for some identification & (hopefully) repair advice:- I just emigrated to New Zealand from the UK and sadly, my Oakleys didn't make it unscathed (see image). They were bought in the 90s and might (or might not) be Frogskins? They're all plastic hinges; no metal anywhere and have a strange 'dimpled' effect, a bit like a golf ball...
img_0693-jpg.223239.jpg
img_0694-jpg.223240.jpg

I'm gutted, because the Plutonitelenses are still immaculate, and about the best eyewear glass I've ever owned! I contacted Oakley, who told me there's basically nothing they can do; no spare parts for these are made or held anywhere. Does anybody out there know what these are, if there's anywhere I could get spare parts or if any other variations of arms would fit, please?
Cheers,
Gary

Read more: Need Help Identifying These Oakley Sunglasses

Hi and welcome to the forum.

The model is. tens

When you reach the message/ time requirement to view the exchange drop me a pm

Also its best not to post the same info in different threads .

Lee

IMG_20160216_230548.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for coming back to me, Lee. I wasn't sure if anyone saw my first post, as it was a reply to an existing one - hence the duplication! I'm still getting to grips with this website; I'll go check out the Exchange and see what it tells me, but your photo gives me hope!
Cheers,

Gary

Latest Posts

Back