• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sparta vrs Persia , Biggie vrs Tupac and now

Now it’s @SoulFulFrog VRS @zwc0442 ,

So drama we just don’t have enough of it so i’ve decided to stir some sh!t up let’s see who’s got the big dangly balls swagger . Two PB1’s to two different artists each to be completed in a style unbeknownst to me . I’ll throw out some ideas others are welcome to do the same and we let creativity take over then once BOTH items are completed both competitors shall display the finished product..... will it be that dude from ‘Saved by the Bell’ or will it be the forth member of ‘The Trailer Park Boy’s’ who will stand tall in this fight to the death ... yeah maybe i should have mentioned that bit at the start !.

So let have some suggestions/ideas & of course the trash talk .

View attachment 498910

Who will stand triumphant ? Who will be forced to take his ass over to the Rayban forum ?

CA vs CA?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m Irish we can start a fight over nothing

1697.gif

"You ain't goin anywhere ya tick-womp. You'll stay til the jobs done"

Just my 2p, but when you get both pieces finished by their respective artists, you should show the pics of both pairs but without indicating who did each pair and put it to a vote.

Therefore you will get unbiased votes on which is the best piece of work.

Yeah that’s what i’m thinking, was hoping for more input from members have a little fun with it .

Just my 2p, but when you get both pieces finished by their respective artists, you should show the pics of both pairs but without indicating who did each pair and put it to a vote.

Therefore you will get unbiased votes on which is the best piece of work.
Good thoughts but to be honest I think most people can tell our work apart. At least I think so.. zach tends to do things more cleanly and more pin point accuracy where as I'm a little more rough around the edges and i draw outside the lines..I also tend to be a little less classy and more wilder with stuff. We are very different and that makes it more fun.. shear talent contest... I'd say the California man will take the win everytime..

Back