• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Special Delivery For Yoshi!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I tend to be a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to certain things in my life. Needless to say, my Oakley collection receives special attention to detail also. But I believe it shouldn't just stop at "my" Oakley belongings, which is why I am making this post!

Recently, yoshi PM'd me with his intentions to buy my beloved Artist Series Mambo Antix. So I thought it was only the right thing to do to show him my appreciation, both to him for buying them and for the sunglasses themselves, by making sure they are packaged and shipped in a professional manner!

I would hate to think that something of value (and in many situations, something of sentiment) like a pair of Oakleys could be just slapped into any old box and sent off with no thought for the person receiving them. Some sellers just don't care at all, so long as they've gotten their cash! I on the other hand am not one of these sellers!

So yoshi, this one's for you mate! I hope you enjoy them!

e830977e.jpg

72dfe2a3.jpg

92b6c1c6.jpg

3308cef0.jpg

5ea1a049.jpg

f69e052f.jpg

ba95e1bc.jpg

d6930222.jpg

99964fdd.jpg

1710c0cc.jpg

I even gift wrapped it for ya mate! Hope you don't mind the pink wrapping paper!? It was either that or a Fairy Princess print I had left over from my 6yr old daughter's birthday LOL

Some people reacted to this post.
One helluva guy Mickle.

Damn man that is one hell of a good job wrapping. Good job letting yoshi know his new mambos are safe

You went all out!! Well done Mickle...

Wow very nice packing job! Good on ya. However, Yoshi said you can send me the stand it came with, right Yoshi? Haha jk.

Great packaging! Wish I could've afford these!!

Now that is what I call one ultra superior wrap job!!!!!!! This is why members take pride in what they have!!!!! Not to hijack the thread, but does anyone remember when I won a pair of X Metal/Ruby X Squared off of Ebay and the seller sent them wrapped like this???????? No microfiber bag, nothing!!! Glasses wrapped in nasy, discusting filthy bubble wrap which had sand in it!!!!! Then placed into the Fiberone box then into the USPS box with some more bubble wrap which really had no air in the bubbles!!

img02031.jpg

Username Hidden said:
Now that is what I call one ultra superior wrap job!!!!!!! This is why members take pride in what they have!!!!! Not to hijack the thread, but does anyone remember when I won a pair of X Metal/Ruby X Squared off of Ebay and the seller sent them wrapped like this???????? No microfiber bag, nothing!!! Glasses wrapped in nasy, discusting filthy bubble wrap which had sand in it!!!!! Then placed into the Fiberone box then into the USPS box with some more bubble wrap which really had no air in the bubbles!!

img02031.jpg

LMAO thats just wrong!!!

Username Hidden said:

img02031.jpg
LMAO, didn't this smell like crap to? you know you have a great seller when the guy splurges and looks for a fiber one bar box to put the glasses in. That's expensive! LOL!!

Perfect examples of Do's and Don't s.

Back