• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Special Delivery For Yoshi!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
Wow very nice packing job! Good on ya. However, Yoshi said you can send me the stand it came with, right Yoshi? Haha jk.
haha, 'louie' the stand metioned to Mickle, don't listen to Jive, he'll try to sell me to him!

Some people reacted to this post.
I really really appreciate it Mickle! I hope my packages sent to you have been nicely wrapped to your quallity standards! i appreciate doing business with you.

Nice packaging & a credit to this forum. LOVE THE PAPER...................PRETTY IN PINK!!!!!!!!!

Username Hidden said:
Nice packaging & a credit to this forum. LOVE THE PAPER...................PRETTY IN PINK!!!!!!!!!

Have your mambos arrived yet?

Mickle, you sir, are a gentlemen.

Like I said I was not intending to hijack this thread, however we as Oakley collectors and enthusiasts take so much pride in how we take care of our stuff. This is obvious based on some of the items I have bought and sold to members. But as Belmont3 said this is perfect examples of Do's and Don'ts!!!!!

great packaging Mickle!!
:thumb:

@ xmetalmaniac that is just sad how that eBay seller just threw your packaging together. This is why I'm scared to buy off of eBay sometimes.

Username Hidden said:
@ xmetalmaniac that is just sad how that eBay seller just threw your packaging together. This is why I'm scared to buy off of eBay sometimes.
I feel as long as you buy from someone with a 99% or better yet a 100% rating you should be fine. I ordered a couple non oakley sunglass items from ebay like cards and other small items and the seller packaged them very nicely.

I took great care to package and gift wrap those Oakley Deception's for BADNESS' G/F, taped up the box very nicely. I take good care packaging stuff for members.

Latest Posts

Back