• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Special Delivery For Yoshi!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
big props to you Mickle, talk about going above and beyond for a buyer!

Some people reacted to this post.
Now only if you would pack your ichiro juliets the same way, and then send them to me Mickle. I'll let you think about it :)

I started taking pics of packing the items in the box about a year ago since a woman claimed her box was ruined and the item was missing..gave me negative feedback and demanded a refund and a refund she got. F@$& eBay!

But anyways, nice to see thought and care from you Mickle ^.^

I got a pair of Frank Kozik's in one of those bubble wrapped envelopes a long time ago. He folded the box so it would fit, and shoved the glasses in there with the paperwork. He was curious enough to fold them at the crease lines at least!

I received a pair of pit bosses no box, just wrapped in bubble wrap and in a USPS flat rate soft envelope. Pretty risky IMHO.

To me, the box itself is just as important to a collector as the sunglasses! (Particularly with the Artist Series!) Which is why I have taken extra care to do my best to make sure that the box doesn't get damaged in any way what so ever! Going to see if I can get some sort of a "Fragile" sticker for it also! :smile:

Username Hidden said:
I took great care to package and gift wrap those Oakley Deception's for BADNESS' G/F, taped up the box very nicely. I take good care packaging stuff for members.

I was just going to post that! :laugh: Good Karma at work. Awesome thing to do for someone on the Holidays :cool:

Username Hidden said:
I was just going to post that! :laugh: Good Karma at work. Awesome thing to do for someone on the Holidays :cool:
haha, im very happy you and her enjoyed the glasses and the care I put into them :D. enjoy them! happy new year badness.

Username Hidden said:
To me, the box itself is just as important to a collector as the sunglasses! (Particularly with the Artist Series!) Which is why I have taken extra care to do my best to make sure that the box doesn't get damaged in any way what so ever! Going to see if I can get some sort of a "Fragile" sticker for it also! :smile:
talk about going above and beyond for a person whom you haven't met! Mickle is awesome.

Back