• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Special delivery from USA!

Nice. Tincans (and Foils) are my favorite styles (of the month). ;)
The prices for new Oakleys are often out of my league, so when I can find something as cool as these for half price (or 1/3 in the case of the Ferraris!) its like Xmas! I got all 3 pairs for less than the original cost of the Ferraris! That's a jackpot that will hold me over until 2016......maybe.....

Yep i think even more then in the US... Since i go 2 3 times a year visit my family that is from florida, and i almost never see people rocking oakley, i mean i see some frogskins and hollbrooks but only seen a couple pleople with xmetals or vintage stuff... And here if u go to the beach ull see all kinds of oakley shades!

But prices here are some times higher then any other country because of exchange rate...

Come visit brazil when u can bro ull be amazed its not at all like u see on the news lol
If I go to a Brazilian beach, I'm not looking at what sunglasses other people are wearing...

If you are in Denmark Shadestation is great. AFAIK some TinCans are highly discounted at the moment...