• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Special Edition Ferrari Carbon Blades

DJ Sass

Oakley Enthusiast
Finally arrived after a very long four day wait!
amehu5ys.jpg
hugy8eny.jpg
ty6a3ada.jpg
ehe3uzy5.jpg
7ahepudu.jpg
6ara6etu.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow they looki nice in person. i didnt expect that they will include a ferrari box, case, and a special microfiber bag. I just ordered and expecting my ferrari style switch today and i hope it is in the same packaging. BTW nice and congrats on that one i will order one soon

Thanks man and yeah all the Ferrari collections get custom packaging according to Oakley.

Wow im super excited specially for an F1 ferrari fan like me. Damn another reason for my wallet to get broke again. LOL it has the same packaging with my ferrari watch, i really cant wait to go home from work

Last edited:
Damn I want one. Love the case and bag especially haha. I still need to see the carbon blade in person before I make a move on them. Congrats bro!

Yeah they sure are beautiful. I put a video unboxing on YouTube. Should be up and ready to view in the next few hours. I'm rally enjoying them! And the packaging is phenomenal! Very we'll made pair of glasses!