• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Special Edition Microfiber Bags

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Apparently I went a little too hog wild on bags and have twice as many as I do glasses. The ones I use primarily I like a lot and even though I like these too, I'm not likely to put them into the rotation over the others. Don't have a good place to display them either, so they just sit in the closet currently. Better to go to a new home. All are in excellent condition.

Prices include free economy shipping in continental US; payment via PayPal friends and family or add 3%.

I will add pictures tonight when I get home. I am looking for Soviet bag as well as Army green camo bag.

1 - Red, White, & Blue Oakley text bag (Australia exclusive I think?) -- $10
1 - American Flag -- $10
(removed from sale due to condition)
1 - Max Fear Light -- $8
1 - White "Custom" bag -- $4

1 - Livestrong -- $12 $10

EDIT: I bought the American Flag bag on eBay about a month ago in what was described as excellent condition ("no tears or faded colors") and hadn't even used it yet. Upon inspecting tonight while taking pictures realized there are several stains on it (coffee maybe) and do not feel comfortable selling it in that condition as a result. Of course I already left feedback for it too. Just gonna keep it and run it through the wash I guess.

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Red, White, & Blue bag and Max Fear are sold.

Last edited:
Pmed about white bag

Pics added. Again, 3 have been sold already, see original post.

IMG_20131024_231202_824_zpsc2692486.jpg

IMG_20131024_231226_141_zps2ff544c3.jpg

Bump.

Livestrong bag only one left. Price lowered to $10 shipped.

Latest Posts

Back