• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Specific Reviews section?

Would it be a good idea, or no?

I enjoy writing them, not that I put a ton of effort in. Just curious if it makes sense to put all Oakley item reviews in one spot, there shouldn't be too many to find and move. Hopefully it will get more people writing reviews!
You and @Ventruck would dominate.

Both of you write reviews that belong in an editorial.

But I think it would be a good idea. One section specifically dedicated to reviews.

I'd be for it. In this forum's format I believe things could be set up with a review sub-forum, and under that more sub-forums by category (sport, lifestyle, goggles, SI, apparel, etc). At that point it's really up to readers to use the search function.

I was also for having a more dedicated new release format as I know some threads get reassigned as articles. I think the only hurdle is structure. Sometimes a catalog screenshot gets posted because the leak was early, or sometimes it's just a short word-by-mouth thing.

I'd be for it. In this forum's format I believe things could be set up with a review sub-forum, and under that more sub-forums by category (sport, lifestyle, goggles, SI, apparel, etc). At that point it's really up to readers to use the search function.

I was also for having a more dedicated new release format as I know some threads get reassigned as articles. I think the only hurdle is structure. Sometimes a catalog screenshot gets posted because the leak was early, or sometimes it's just a short word-by-mouth thing.
Too many sub forums? :eek:

Good idea yes, @Rustpot. It would make it quicker to find and read them. Between you and @Ventruck I get all I need to know in here on something new I'm considering. Haven't been steered wrong yet. ;)

Think this is a great idea - Will look at adding it and moving in the content!

Back