• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Spike Bob head with orginal box

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I'm selling my excellent condition Spike Bob head with stand and original shipping box - $500USD paypal ff. UPDATE: sold

Display is very clean, clear, and tail has a pointy tip. I've had it since 2006 and it's time to let it go to another good home.

It was originally delivered in the 'fitted' original box, which will be included, box not in mint condition. I will be double-boxing it when I ship it to you, in otherwords, a box in a box. I will wrap the two-piece stand in foam to protect it during transport (it was originally loose in the original box). I need to find additional bubble wrap to keep the inner box from sliding. Otherwise, ready to ship.

Shipping from 95050, package box = 24"x10"x16", declared value, please calculate shipping. San Jose California locals can arrange pickup.

IMG_2974.JPG
IMG_2985.JPG
IMG_2979.JPG
IMG_2982.JPG
IMG_2987.JPG
IMG_3008.JPG
IMG_3037.JPG

Double-boxed

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Wooow
Never seen a Bob such perfect and a fair price too!

GLWS

I am impressed by the perfect condition it is in. Good luck with the sale.

Username Hidden said:
I am impressed by the perfect condition it is in. Good luck with the sale.

Thanks. I keep all my possession in very good condition. The bob has been displayed since 2006, so it's not like it was boxed up in a closet for no one to see ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.