• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Spike Lens

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I know it's a long shot, but I need some spike lenses. The sunglasses frame not the RX.
I don't care about the color just not the brown gradient or whatever it was cause its a stupid lens.
Lens needs to be in great shape. No scratches and no peeling.
If anyone can help it would much appreciated.

Please post here and then send me a pm with how much you want for them I don't play make an offer game unless you want a stupidly low reply.

Thanks again peoples

Some people reacted to this post.
I have a piar of polished black spike with vr28 lenses are great, i have a pair of vr28 BIP and i believe a grey pair, but they are both a little scratched up ill send you a pm

Username Hidden said:
I know it's a long shot, but I need some spike lenses. The sunglasses frame not the RX.
I don't care about the color just not the brown gradient or whatever it was cause its a stupid lens.
Lens needs to be in great shape. No scratches and no peeling.
If anyone can help it would much appreciated.

Please post here and then send me a pm with how much you want for them I don't play make an offer game unless you want a stupidly low reply.

Thanks again peoples

Too bad the "stupid" brown/clear gradient lens comes in the nicest spike frame, the black chrome. Actually the gradient lens is a very classy lens. I can wear the black chrome spike's with that lens with a suit when I need to be dressed up. They look great. They are also awesome for overcast days, when you still want to wear some Oakley's and look good.

I know it comes in the best frame that's why I have 2 pair of them already. I just don't like the the gradient lenses I never have, but that's my opinion. I'm glad someone enjoys them though.

two pair that's sweet. The black chrome looks great with the vr28 lenses as well. If you don't want your gradient lenses, maybe we can work something out

I will let you know, if I can find some other lens. I won't have a problem letting them go.