• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Spike Lenses- Removable??

Yeah they pop out easily enough. Just pull the top edge up as you push outwards. My Spikes are my driving shades and they got a bit beat up in the car so I put new lenses in them

Neil

VL have a video on YouTube showing how to do it

[video=youtube;Gotp86C6-rk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gotp86C6-rk&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

Yeah got a pair off ebay. seller didn't pack it very well came to me with one lens out put it back in not too too hard.

I got a pair of grey spike lenses from the vault to replace my scratched ones. Be very careful removing them! It's easy to bend the metal frame. They are pretty easy to get out but very hard to get the new set it! good luck!

the oakley vault were selling lens for the spike..... dirt cheap!!!!! But as stated above.... the lens pop out super super easy, putting them back is super hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got blister on my thumb trying to pop the lens back in!!! very very hard!!! Only people that work at oakley know the trick to them!!

Latest Posts

Back