• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Spine case - Los Angeles area $500

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I got some cool stuff from a guy in the LA area who is selling a spine case . He's asking $500 (firm) and I would have bought it but arranging transportation has proved to be extreeeemely difficult for me and my small vehicles.

He's a really cool guy, and he's got some other neat, unique stuff you might be interested in as well.

If he still has it in a few months when I have more time to sort out the details I'll probably get it myself, but until then I'm hoping it goes to a forum member rather than a rando.

If you're interested, send me a PM and I'll put you in contact.

The spine case is in PERFECT condition. Has the front doors and all lighting.

For those who aren't familiar, it's this one (no mirror or side box):

sNbniig.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Saw that too

I'd love to know how to get that mirror. I've seen the larger mirrors, but am not a fan of those. I wasn't even sure they made a smaller mirror until seeing the one in the pic from the OP. Anyone know how to locate a mirror like that?

I believe this would have better off posted in the deals and steals?

It's not actually for sale here on the forum

Username Hidden said:
I believe this would have better off posted in the deals and steals?

It's not actually for sale here on the forum

It's for sale via me. I've seen others post on behalf of non-forum members. But if the powers that be want it moved, then by all means... move it.

Username Hidden said:
It's for sale via me. I've seen others post on behalf of non-forum members. But if the powers that be want it moved, then by all means... move it.
Understood

Back