• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Spine case / weight

What led bulbs did you put in as replacement I just got a spine and I’m not sure what bulb it uses.
Congrats on getting a spine tower! I cant remember what the bulb type was. It's like a GU20 is something. It's a flat disc with a bunch of LEDs on one side meant to face down. Do you have the sample bulb that came with it?

Congrats on getting a spine tower! I cant remember what the bulb type was. It's like a GU20 is something. It's a flat disc with a bunch of LEDs on one side meant to face down. Do you have the sample bulb that came with it?
Thanks for the info no this one came with no bulbs besides the bottom bulbs that burnt through the white cover so I’m having one custom mad to fit back over and going to fit some rope leds in the bottom. I was just trying to find a led replacement for the top lights.

I traded a spine case to @Titan X a few weeks ago. We moved it into his house from about 40 feet away. Holy crap I was sweating!

Advice: use a towel to place under the feet and push through house. Of course, if it’s carpet you are going to pick it up instead (really heavy).

Latest Posts

Back