• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Spine Case

i would make a trip for such a case. . .
make a stop at each O-store and vault on the way - PERFECT trip :dance3:

Do it do it do it!!! I like the new spline case alot better than the black ones! The top looks really cool! I also think that's a good price for that case

I may be a bit biased because I will never get the chance to own one of these, but I like the industrial look of the steel/aluminum cases although these are much sleeker. I feel like they don't scream "oakley" as much as the older stuff. I'd jump right on it though if you have a chance to nab one! 6 hrs each way? Hmm may spell trouble for a lot of people.

Made the 5 hour trip down, spent a hour and a half with the seller looking at his three full cases of metals and other goodies. He gave me a Oakley Scotty Cannon funny car along with a metal oakley bob head key fob. While the case does have some signs of use, I think it is great start. I went from a corner curio cabinet with 5 shelves to the spine with 5 full shelves and I still feel like the glasses are crowded.

12%2B-%2B1

Latest Posts

Back