• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Splatter Fice Proto from HQ

Screenshot_20200908-224900_Messenger.jpg

It was a urban jungle prototype..

Those are all gorgeous! Very jealous of the bottom two. I have a pair of the top two, and they are my absolute favorite. Super rad.
I had like 8 of each at one point and spread them around to some friends. Random ones after that popped up for sale. I ended up giving a couple pairs away to some friends here too..

I had like 8 of each at one point and spread them around to some friends. Random ones after that popped up for sale. I ended up giving a couple pairs away to some friends here too..

Well hello there my friend ha ha. I have my psychedelic frogs on the same display shelf as the splatter neon fade frogs I bought from you. I have people ask about all three of them all the time. These have always been on my grail list. Those and the blood splattered frogs. I’ve always wanted to get my hands on a pair of the blood splatter white frogs.

Well hello there my friend ha ha. I have my psychedelic frogs on the same display shelf as the splatter neon fade frogs I bought from you. I have people ask about all three of them all the time. These have always been on my grail list. Those and the blood splattered frogs. I’ve always wanted to get my hands on a pair of the blood splatter white frogs.
I sold those to a nice gentleman on the forum.. multiple pairs to him actually. The blood ones I mean.

More from my early Christmas
Wanted to mention the AP is for real and the EB’s are incredible. To all the ne sayers out there!😝
The EB 3D is crazy
You can put them on and everything looks the same even though the pictures look like they would be different. They are not. The red is a beautiful purple and the blue you could drowned in!
View attachment 787784View attachment 787785View attachment 787786View attachment 787787View attachment 787788View attachment 787789View attachment 787790View attachment 787791View attachment 787792View attachment 787793View attachment 787795View attachment 787796View attachment 787797
Congrats on these puppies!

Latest Posts

Back