• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale SPLATTER Series

U

Username Hidden

I'm going to fire LIMITED number of each of these up for OF members. I can't tell you if it's a great deal or not - if they end up being as scarce as they've been so far, then they're a steal. I'm not sure if I'm going to regret letting a few go at a great price!!!
LIMIT 1 OF EACH STYLE PER MEMBER. Prices are USD and include shipping.
Frogs - $170
Frog Lites - $160
Radar EV - $225
All 3 - $500
***I have only been able to acquire 2 Jawbreakers - 1 for me and the other is already on its way to a Member. If I ever get more Jawbreakers I'll add them to the list.
IMG_0830_zps5lir1yuy.jpg

IMG_0826_zpsuywwwlo9.jpg

IMG_0822_zps626wwwzz.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Bump for a great member

Still available ?

Yes but these are now widely available - let me know which pair(s) you're looking for and I'll give you a better price than above.

Are the Radar EV's asian fit or regular?

Regular

Username Hidden said:
Wow, I like them a lot. Any pics of the Jawbreakers? I just want to see a decent picture of them. And were these not release via Oakley? I've seen nothing about them.

Username Hidden said:
Wow, I like them a lot. Any pics of the Jawbreakers? I just want to see a decent picture of them. And were these not release via Oakley? I've seen nothing about them.

All except the Jawbreakers are on Oakley website for the last couple of days.
There is another thread here with pics of the Jawbreaker (as well as on O review)

Sample pic:
20180618_122655_DE35A5B1-91B6-4BEE-B0AC-94F185F1CB44-2.jpeg

Last edited:
Username Hidden said:
All except the Jawbreakers are on Oakley website for the last couple of days.
There is another thread here with pics of the Jawbreaker (as well as on O review)

I just looked. They all look sweet. Imagine taking the Radar EV putting a Sapphire Iridium lens and blue or yellow ear socks. That would be insane.

Back