• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Splice / FMJ Black Chrome / Black Iridium

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I don't really want to do this, but have to let these go do to a recent emergency. They are in excellent condition just sitting in my display case will come with Microfiber Bag only. PM if interested.

$255
all in. USA Only.

Oakley Splice Black Chrome Black Iridium (1).JPG Oakley Splice Black Chrome BLack Iridium (2).JPG Oakley Splice Black Chrome BLack Iridium (3).JPG Oakley Splice Black Chrome BLack Iridium (4).JPG

Some people reacted to this post.
Dont blame you. Some of the baddest glasses ever made. IMO.

Username Hidden said:
Dont blame you. Some of the baddest glasses ever made. IMO.
I agree everything from 2000-2007 was all in there prime design, before the crap take over China/Italian Made by Lux. Only reason I consider selling this is i'm not much of a fan of Black Chrome & the wife & I financially fallen behind at the moment. I wish it was just out right Chrome then it would be awesome. I can't find anyone who will do chrome paint job.

Username Hidden said:
I agree everything from 2000-2007 was all in there prime design, before the crap take over China/Italian Made by Lux. Only reason I consider selling this is i'm not much of a fan of Black Chrome & the wife & I financially fallen behind at the moment. I wish it was just out right Chrome then it would be awesome. I can't find anyone who will do chrome paint job.
I have a pair or I'd take them. They are my second pair ever Just had @Chris A Hardaway cut me some lenses last year. Still my third fav next to my Juliet and plates.

Bump. Still Available.