• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale - Splice Gold Iridium Replacement Lens Kit ... Price Drop!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Sorry i should stop being cryptic with all this unknown stuff lol. I was just supporting your thread as they indeed do fit. I stocked up these so i would have to say thanks, but no thanks for now.

Some people reacted to this post.
Never a problem, @dragonvoi ... You know the DIY Sticky I speak of, & the Member I tagged ... we know they fit, & I will personally confirm it tomorrow. Still, I do appreciate your input here.

I am not looking to make a mint here on these, I just bought a pair of Splice & these came with ... but I am not a "Gold" person in any way ... so if someone else can use these, then I will put some loot TWDs some custom cut OO or +Red IR or Violets or something in the near future ... who knows.

Username Hidden said:
@Greatestalltime

This is what I was told from a huge collector on here, & a major DIY Thread on here, ... I have not actually tried myself between my Splice Ice lens & couple of Unknown ... I have absolutely zero intentions of misleading anyone whatsoever.

@SpliceD ?
No. I wasn't trying to say that at all. Sorry if it came out that way. I think many others have had success using the unknown in the Splice. I was just mentioning that the ones I bought off Vault a year or so ago didn't fit my Gunmetel Splice and they weren't that close. Maybe they were defected I'm not sure.
There are some on eBay now that say they work for either. So I think it's common that they do.

The Unknown lenses fit the Splice. I don't know about Splice fitting the Unknown as I don't have a pair of Unknown to try. I know this for certain as I've already popped in Unknown lenses into Splice frames without issue. To those who have gaps, all I can say is that there can be variations in either frame and/or lenses.

:bump: For price drop ...

:hi:

I swapped out the Ice in my Splice, & they fit fine in both of my Unknown. 8)

I would like these please.... do you have them still? Im a uk buyer