• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Splice Question

Yeah, I think that's what it is. Those look spiffy too. Much louder than I expected. Still a great looking pair though.

Got my hands on the Silver FMJ with Black for $90, with Black Iridium. Got a second pair of Ice Iridium with it too. Very cool. He was also asking $90 for the other Rootbeer Splice, but I'm not sure if I need another yet...haha.

Btw, is the Black Chrome a rare one or something? I don't see them as often. Or was it just coincidental that they weren't coming up? Haha.

I've never seen FMJ/Black/Black Iridium. Must have swapped lenses from another pair. Post pics!

I'm only interested in Black Chrome because it's the last one i need to have all the non-special edition colorways.

I think you can consider the Splice (in general) pretty rare. If you have the opportunity to pick up the Rootbeer Splice for $90, i'm sure someone on this board will be very happy to take them off your hands. I would have, if i didn't get a pair yesterday :)

Latest Posts

Back