• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Splice VS PB1

27331965_10214505849217312_8080923048796017543_n.jpg

PB1 is clunky. Splice is sporty. Sporty spice, sporty spice

@Jon the Don I need some help here

I tried a PB 1 for size and the quality is there in the feel and design but I was shocked at how big it is. (TWSS)

The Splice is a much sleeker, sportier number, definitely better to suited to my honeydew 🍈.

One of my favourite designs, talking of one........

7361D03F-359F-4517-AEAA-B0DF5579407D.jpeg

@Rafael Moura is the biggest Splice advocate I know and seeing @htrap2294 in a Splice and Speedo would blow his crazy Brazilian mind!!!

I tried a PB 1 for size and the quality is there in the feel and design but I was shocked at how big it is. (TWSS)

The Splice is a much sleeker, sportier number, definitely better to suited to my honeydew 🍈.

One of my favourite designs, talking of one........

View attachment 684222

@Rafael Moura is the biggest Splice advocate I know and seeing @htrap2294 in a Splice and Speedo would blow his crazy Brazilian mind!!!
😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
I'm suspicious of Splice, it's my favorite model. Perfect for thin faces. I think his fit better than Juliet, firmer in the face. I've never had PB1, but I've had PB2, which are almost the same size, probably PB1 would be Hulk and Splice Robin (Batman)

Latest Posts

Back