• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Spline case measurements?

Also gonna have to make a branding plate for the top. Thinking about getting a piece of plexi and having it cut them drilling 4 holes in corners . Then having someone make me a sticker for it. If someone can take pictures of that part for me would be great.

Can someone take a picture of what you are using to run your lights on spline case. I guess since mine was probably wired out the top at an Ostore that some one rigged it to run with regular plug. Anyway I think they cut the end of a laptop plug and used that and it was too much power. I need to see what everyone else has. I drilled a hole on the right side kind of out of sight and put a toggle switch on it so when I figure out the rest I can turn it on and off.

Also gonna have to make a branding plate for the top. Thinking about getting a piece of plexi and having it cut them drilling 4 holes in corners . Then having someone make me a sticker for it. If someone can take pictures of that part for me would be great.
Ebay had one

Hey Dallas can you take a picture of how you are running your lights. I am stuck until I know what I need. Also on the branding plate I think I am getting about 3 or 4 with different descriptions on them (great connection). I am talking about the strip above the case. Getting POLARISED,PREMIUM maybe 1 or 2 more.

Hey Dallas can you take a picture of how you are running your lights. I am stuck until I know what I need. Also on the branding plate I think I am getting about 3 or 4 with different descriptions on them (great connection). I am talking about the strip above the case. Getting POLARISED,PREMIUM maybe 1 or 2 more.
Thats what sucks for u. Mine came from a optician whose units have lights built in for the 110 plug like mine.

Latest Posts

Back