• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Traded Split Jacket Brown-Blue Fade Raceworn

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Up for your consideration are two more custom creations by your truly, was inspired by the baby blue n' chocolate brown fade crowbar goggles 02-844. Become opposite twins with another forum member, or take em both for your own enjoyment. They are not exact opposites of one another but not too far from it. Racing Jackets began as new unworn pair, with the exception of the socks that were removed from a display pair everything on them is new - an additional set of Dark Grey Vented lenses will be included but aren't shown due to 15 photo limit.

Split Jackets had previously been used, key blemish found was present on the outer surface of the left jaw where the bolt sits, appears to be a gouge mark of sorts - incase not obvious, the color concentrations on the jaws is a bit darker on the interior surface where the nose pads click in on them which were dyed to match, a new standard size set will be included as well. Same side right before the stock begins on the temple there's a vertical scratch line, otherwise no other blemishes were found. Comparing them to other pairs I have arms seems to have a touch more slack when fully open, but stay in place when closed - both arms retain the snappy feeling in open/closing them. I found a microline across the left lens which I've highlighted in photos, otherwise there's no other concerning marks that I could find.

Split Jacket ~ $145 Shipped in CONUS
Split Jacket ~ $135 Shipped in CONUS

Split Jacket w/ Fire ~ $100 Shipped in CONUS

Custom Split Jacket w/ Fire + Black/Lemon Peel Partial ~ $150 Shipped in CONUS

IMG_9566.JPG

Lenses: Fire Iridium Vented
Superficial micro hairline across the left lens visible under inspection​
Upper: Worn Redwood Brown / Pale Blue Grey​
Right arm has a vertical nick right before the sock begins​
Jaws: Baby Blue​
Right jaw has a small gouge mark by thru bolt​
Bolts: Stone Brown​
Sock: Blue Grey​
Icon: White​
Extra: Plain MF Bag​

IMG_9214.JPGIMG_9202.JPGIMG_9219.JPGIMG_9577.JPG
IMG_9225.JPGIMG_9246.JPGIMG_9562.jpgIMG_9530.jpg

Trades of interest:
XX Twenty Evergreen or Emerald
Jaw/Split/Racing J Parts
White Factory Text RJ Upper/Temples
Team Dark Green Jaws
Fast Jacket XL or Ten X or Monster Dog w/ Shallow or Deep Blue Polarized

Thanks

SOLD Racing Jacket ~ $158 Shipped in CONUS SOLD
Lenses: Prizm Road Vented + Dark Grey Vented
Both are brand new unworn condition pm for photos of grey
Upper: Periwinkle / Hydrangea Violet Blue
Jaws: Chestnut Brown
Bolts: Baby Blue
Sock: Rootbeer
Icon: Brown rub over / Baby Blue
Extra: Plain MF Bag + Head Strap + Soft Vault Case

IMG_9307.JPG

IMG_9242.JPG

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Mr. Bear you have outdone yourself again. Very pretty.

Username Hidden said:
Up for your consideration are two more custom creations by your truly, was inspired by the baby blue n' chocolate brown fade crowbar goggles 02-844. Become opposite twins with another forum member, or take em both for your own enjoyment. They are not exact opposites of one another but not too far from it. Racing Jackets began as new unworn pair, with the exception of the socks that were removed from a display pair everything on them is new - an additional set of Dark Grey Vented lenses will be included but aren't shown due to 15 photo limit.

Split Jackets had previously been used, key blemish found was present on the outer surface of the left jaw where the bolt sits, appears to be a gouge mark of sorts - incase not obvious, the color concentrations on the jaws is a bit darker on the interior surface where the nose pads click in on them which were dyed to match, a new standard size set will be included as well. Same side right before the stock begins on the temple there's a vertical scratch line, otherwise no other blemishes were found. Comparing them to other pairs I have arms seems to have a touch more slack when fully open, but stay in place when closed - both arms retain the snappy feeling in open/closing them. I found a microline across the left lens which I've highlighted in photos, otherwise there's no other concerning marks that I could find.

Parties located outside US pm your shipping details to determine shipping fees.
Also if any individuals would interested in frames w/o lenses shoot me a pm to discuss.

Trades of interest:
XX Twenty Evergreen or Emerald
Jaw/Split/Racing J Parts
White Factory Text RJ Upper/Temples
Team Dark Green Jaws
Fast Jacket XL or Ten X or Monster Dog w/ Shallow or Deep Blue Polarized

Thanks

View attachment 711145

Racing Jacket
$170 Shipped in CONUS
Lenses:
Prizm Road Vented + Dark Grey Vented
Both are brand new unworn condition pm for photos of grey​
Upper: Periwinkle / Hydrangea Violet Blue
Jaws: Chestnut Brown
Bolts: Baby Blue
Sock: Rootbeer
Icon: Brown rub over / Baby Blue
Extra: Plain MF Bag + Head Strap + Soft Vault Case

View attachment 711131View attachment 711148View attachment 711127View attachment 711128View attachment 711129View attachment 711130

Split Jacket
$135 Shipped in CONUS
Lenses:
Fire Iridium Vented
Superficial micro hairline across the left lens visible under inspection​
Upper: Worn Redwood Brown / Pale Blue Grey
Right arm has a vertical nick right before the sock begins​
Jaws: Baby Blue
Right jaw has a small gouge mark by thru bolt​
Bolts: Stone Brown
Sock: Blue Grey
Icon: White
Extra: Plain MF Bag

View attachment 711140View attachment 711143View attachment 711139View attachment 711142View attachment 711141

$245 for BOTH

View attachment 711113
View attachment 711146
Love the fade on the split !!

Appreciate the kind words from you all!

boopity boop

Bump the bear

:bump:

Have some spare Split Jacket specific cases + WJ specific case + Wind gasket if someone were interested in taking them home along with the custom splits for a bundle deal ;)

edit: Also have a partial polished black / lemon peel frame w/ Vented Yellow lens set to offer for a bundle deal

IMG_9676.jpg
IMG_9391.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice Mr Bear!

And very tempting!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.