• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Split Jacket Fit

jiveSEVEN

I Should Work at Oakley...
Denver, CO
I am about to order the Infinite Hero Split Jackets. I am deployed to Iraq so I don't have a place to try them on over here. I know the Jawbones were too big for me. Fuel Cells are too big for my face as well. Flak Jackets XLJ fit my face perfectly though. How do these fit compared to Flak Jacket XLJs?

think they r just a little bit bigger than flak jackets.

i've never owned a flak jacket, but i've owned straight and split jackets... so i would say they would fit like the straight jackets

+1 fit is VERY much like the Straight Jacket. The Flak has always seemed flimsy and lacking that "lock down" feel on my face...but my Straights have it and the Splits do too....albeit a little heavier IMO

The Jawbones were a bit to big for my tastes but the split jackets fit a lot better just my 2 cents. Also the split jackets don't look as aggressive as the Jawbones.

That's the exact reason why I love Jawbones, it's aggressive styling... Especially with the vented lenses fitted... or maybe it helps make me to look fast, when I'm not... :)
But I do agree that the Jawbones are a bit big for quite a few people...

Back