• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Split Jacket lenses

AvyChop

Oakley Beginner
Anyone know of a good place to get new lenses for my split jackets? I regret not getting more sets then I did and need a new polarized set.

Outside the obvious suggestion of Ebay, I would recommend keeping your eye on Oakley.com as they occasionally put up random replacemet kits every 3 to 5 weeks or so. There are two up right now, Black and Ice Iridium both non-polar but they are there. And the Gold Iridium has been up since forever for what its worth. I would say to check daily and see what they list. You might get lucky. Or you can go to the bay. But unless another member here has a kit to spare, unfortunately everyone else is sold out.

Anyone know of a good place to get new lenses for my split jackets? I regret not getting more sets then I did and need a new polarized set.
Depending on your view of non-OEM lenses. I have read very good things about IKON Lenses within this forum. I don't have any direct experience and have considered getting some myself and probably will this year. Once you have access to the "Exchange" section you might get lucky and find someone willing to part with some they have.

Also Fuze lenses have been discussed in this forum as well. Another non-OEM brand I've been reading up on that seems to have some positive talk about them.

Latest Posts

Back