• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Split Jacket Prescription RX Lenses

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Just bought a Split Jacket off Craigslist and it came with prescription lenses. I don't wear prescription eye wear or contacts so I have no use for these. Also since I don't use prescription eye wear I have no idea what the grade or anything else about these lenses, although the seller said they were made for far sightedness? The left lens has a long scratch on the upper middle portion of the lens. The right lens has small scratches on the lower portion of the lens. Looks like they are prescription sunglasses lenses because they are not clear like reading eye wear. Not sure how much these go for so going to ask $20 shipped to CONUS, Paypal gifted only. Will also ship international for $7 more. PM if interested thanks.

P8250208.jpg
P8250209.jpg
P8250210.jpg
P8250213.jpg
P8250214.jpg
P8250216.jpg
P8250217.jpg
P8250219.jpg
P8250220.jpg
P8250221.jpg
P8250222.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Glws. Nice Factory Pilot Gloves.

Would you be able to contact the original owner and get the prescription values for each lens?

or take them to an eye doctor and have them spec'd.

Username Hidden said:
Would you be able to contact the original owner and get the prescription values for each lens?

The lady that sold them to me said they were her sons glasses and see didn't really speak fluent English so there was a language barrier there

Username Hidden said:
or take them to an eye doctor and have them spec'd.
I presume there's a fee for that? Just don't want to end up paying more for the fee than what my asking price is.

Depends on where you take them, maybe hit up one that isnt busy that sells Oakley

Username Hidden said:
Depends on where you take them, maybe hit up one that isnt busy that sells Oakley

I'll look into that thanks

Username Hidden said:
I presume there's a fee for that? Just don't want to end up paying more for the fee than what my asking price is.

Well the way I see it is I'm interested, but I'm not going to buy something if I'm not gonna be able to use it. It's not like you can just take the prescription out. It also looks like the right lens is thicker than the left. I you find out the prescription lemme know. Thanks.

Every optician store will measure how much the degrees are for free.it is a 5 second job for them

Latest Posts

Back