• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Split Jacket Question

Zax

Chicago
I know you can switch out nose bombs on the Flak's, Half's, and I just learned you can do it on the Straight Jacket's. Can you switch out the nose bombs on the Split Jacket? I tried them on for the first time today and they fit really well, but the larger nose bombs would help make them even better. I didn't really fully test them out, but I might venture into the Split Jacket's. They don't seem too large and I like the look. Anyone have any input on them? There's not many reviews on the O Review, and they are extremely mixed. I also saw that you can customize it to an extreme on the Oakley website, so that might be an option as well. Thanks for your input!

If I'm not mistaken, you can switch out the nose bombs between the regular fit and the Asian fit. I'm pretty sure my pair came with an extra set of nose bombs. I'll check tomorrow and get back with confirmation, unless someone else knows for sure.

I believe they swith the same way as the jawbones. To do it you open the jaw normall as you would to remove the lens. Take out the lens and while having the jaw open put the nose bombs in the close position and when you think that can't go down any more you push them down even farther and they should pop right out. To put the larger ones in just pop it in. Hope this helps you out.

I believe they swith the same way as the jawbones. To do it you open the jaw normall as you would to remove the lens. Take out the lens and while having the jaw open put the nose bombs in the close position and when you think that can't go down any more you push them down even farther and they should pop right out. To put the larger ones in just pop it in. Hope this helps you out.

This is correct. I have 3 pairs of Split Jackets and the first thing i did when i got them was swap out to the larger nose bombs.

Back