• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Split Jacket

Just got my split jackets and they are insane. The colors are unreal with these I was going to put picture up but I couldn't figure it out. Anyway does anyone know why some come with the infinite hero box and others come with a regular box? and did any come with the infinite hero hard case or fo they make you buy that seperate?

Just got my split jackets and they are insane. The colors are unreal with these I was going to put picture up but I couldn't figure it out. Anyway does anyone know why some come with the infinite hero box and others come with a regular box? and did any come with the infinite hero hard case or fo they make you buy that seperate?

I got mine as well, and once again a big thanks to you for the heads-up. I am very happy with the glasses, and for that price? No-brainer.

So I put them on, and wander into the den to show the wife who gives me the "oh, that's what was in the box" look. Then she said they were nice. See, that's what I love about her. She was hating on the purchase, cause really, who needs more than one pair of sunglasses? But she couldn't hate on the Oakleys themselves. Cool, right?

Back