• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Split/Wind Jacket Lenses

Duck_Fat808

Oakley Expert
Sorry if I'm beating a dead horse. Tried to search the forums about the lenses. I have Wind Jackets otw, and I was looking for extra lenses. Does anyone have recommendation of seller on sleezbay(ebay), Amazon, or anyone on the forum? I'm in the Air Force so I am regulated on what I can wear in uniform and I know lenses can get pricey. Also whats a good lens color for biking(MTB). Thanks and sorry again if I overkilled that dead horse.

-Mahalos!

Hey Duck Fat, I can certainly help you out with lenses. I am certainly reliable. Just let me know what colours you're looking for and I can quote you a price. I have pretty much everything that exists for them.

For MTB, I really like Light +Red (now known as 40% +red). It's a pretty light lens colour but it does the trick.

I am "oakster_d4" on eBay if you want to check out my feedback on there as well.

This question depends on if you care about clarity or looks. If clarity is your top priority, stick to OEM lenses. If you just want cool new colors to choose from and can sacrifice clarity and quality, you can take a look at Visionary Lenses (VL). They sell on both ebay and Amazon.

Hey Duck Fat, I can certainly help you out with lenses. I am certainly reliable. Just let me know what colours you're looking for and I can quote you a price. I have pretty much everything that exists for them.

For MTB, I really like Light +Red (now known as 40% +red). It's a pretty light lens colour but it does the trick.

I am "oakster_d4" on eBay if you want to check out my feedback on there as well.

There you go... Oakster's legit, I've dealt with him before.

I want clarity and quality. I dont mind paying more for the good stuff but at the same time it has to last. I bike to work, work outside(sun/rain/or snow), work indoors, climb 100"+ towers and poles, and the occasional vacation to the sandbox. Also whats a good price for transitions?

Okay, Thanks much. I'm looking for darker lenses and transitions.

I have basically everything so just PM me when you know which you're looking for.