• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sports Authority Closing

I'm so bummed we are losing sports authority though.... it's the only sports store in island. Bow we have Walmart for sports supplies. Sucks...... no bookstores on island either. Borders boarded up and headed out about 8 years ago
It's because you live on an island with a active Volcano?!?!?!?
Ha Ha!!

Just spoke to the store manager here locally and they will be selling all Oakley displays. They said this will happen within the next month and each store will have a fixture request list at the front of the store. He said to keep looking for it. He told me he will try to call me when they decide to do the fixture sales but I'm not holding my breath. I'll keep checking in. :)

They already had the drop box for this at the one I visited awhile back. He was unsure of exact time but hinted closer to end of July. The form asks for all your contact information and the general type of fixture you are looking for in category, ie. clothing, display cabinets, merchandise, etc.

They already had the drop box for this at the one I visited awhile back. He was unsure of exact time but hinted closer to end of July. The form asks for all your contact information and the general type of fixture you are looking for in category, ie. clothing, display cabinets, merchandise, etc.
I just heard the end of July also. No box yet though. Hope you get one :)

Nope. They sent all Oakley displays back to Oakley and sold Maui Jim one here but apparently I was second in list for that.

That sucks. I didn't think any stores sent displays back. The last case I bought I purchased from an ex sports authority employee who got it when they closed

Back