• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Spouse Or Significant Other That Hates/loves Your Oakley Collecting?

Spouse or SO who hates/loves your O Collecting?

• Total voters
I can relate to all the posts so far. My wife doesn't hate Oakleys. It is weird...when she is with me, she doesn't mind if I buy a pair or two. If I buy a pair without her...that is when she gives me a hard time.

You are a lucky man Herbsley haha.

Cheers mate.

. . . . except, if you think about it, I now have only half the Oakley expenditure in the household for myself instead of all of it! haha

To be fair though, some of the Women's designs that Mrs H has are so cool that I certainly don't mind when she buys them.
I mean, the Koopman Ravishing for example is a superb piece.

And we try to keep the Oakley scores level between us. So it's all good.

I can relate to all the posts so far. My wife doesn't hate Oakleys. It is weird...when she is with me, she doesn't mind if I buy a pair or two. If I buy a pair without her...that is when she gives me a hard time.

haha
She won't have taken kindly to the road trip you took recently when she was away, then?

Can you add an option that says love/hate? We are not married yet but she said that as long as I contribute with the home expenses I'm good :). In fact I can admit she spoils me. I've gotten exactly the pair I wanted and Christmas will be the same ;)

ROFL. Look at those results. I'm not sure its Oakley so much (although my wife insists the brand is: outdated, over priced, over hyped...course she wears D & G bug glasses which none of those terms apply to I'm sure) as anything I collect...shoes, watches, sunglasses. In her words "you only need one watch, you only need one pair of sunglasses". And yet she now has 4 watches, 3 sunglasses, 50 pairs of shoes and a dozen $200+ purses. Wait a second...what kind of scam is this????

My wife loves the Oakley's I buy her. She doesn't mind at all that I collect them. She actually wants to buy me a larger case to hold them...... She loves the roadtrips too.... I have a few hobbies, and she really doesn't mind at all. I was starting to get into large scale remote control helicopters, and she said she would buy me one if I really wanted it. I thought long and hard and pretty much washed the idea...

My wife thinks I'm crazy. She doesn't keep track of what I have, which is good. But to bring up adding a pair is not exactly a healthy conversation either.

Back