• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Spread Sheet

This would be accurate…I may be an over analyzer
I would be using Excel, also, more accurately, I would use it properly. Since I got a qualification in IT, 2009, an NVQ Level 2, but alas, it is 13 years ago, so things have changed regarding the functionalities, so I'm left fumbling.......Wordpad is my friend.......😁

I would be using Excel, also, more accurately, I would use it properly. Since I got a qualification in IT, 2009, an NVQ Level 2, but alas, it is 13 years ago, so things have changed regarding the functionalities, so I'm left fumbling.......Wordpad is my friend.......😁
That means you will create us all a proper working document right? 😅🤔

@Oaksaurus55 like you i am also an Accountant and i am used to work whit spreadsheets

I use 2 the one from O Review exported to an .xls file spreadsheet and one custom that i name it My Oakley Stuff were i keep track of all of my collection.

I think it is a must if you want to control and keep track of what we got, i have it all in 1 spreadsheet, from watches, to hats & beanies, sunglasses, backpacks, clothing, etc..

MY OAKLEY STUFF AS OF 13/02/2022
ProductDescription/NameSourceRetail ValuePrice PayedProfitNotesWOAYWT
Watch12 Gauge / Stainless Steel Brushed / BlackFacebook1,395.00260.001,135.00
WatchJudge I / Stealth Black / Stealth Black DialCarlos Oakley650.00-650.00Trade
WatchGMT / Honed / WhiteJoyeria Monte Carlo575.00317.00258.00
SunglassesX Squared / Polished Carbon / Black Iridium PolarizedLouis405.00410.00- 5.00WOAYWT

The accountant in me had to include 2 columns to show the P/L of my expenses :D

Latest Posts

Back