• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Spring Break Sutro

This year's spring break isn't very unique. I believe that all of the parts making up this pair are available via ocp except for the icon which in my opinion isn't as desirable as the factory pilot one. At least last year's model had those unique fade arms.

This year's spring break isn't very unique. I believe that all of the parts making up this pair are available via ocp except for the icon which in my opinion isn't as desirable as the factory pilot one. At least last year's model had those unique fade arms.
I think the spring break is matte vs the polished in ocp.

Yeah, nothing real special. The icons and backplate are the only things that seem special. I don't think white / blue are a option in the customs.
You would think they would at least do some kind of etching.
Hopefully it comes with a special box or microfiber bag.

Latest Posts

Back