• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Spring hinge broke again, need new frames, help, what wire frame?

ljo002

Oakley Beginner
Use these frames with prescription progressive transitional lenses for everyday use, Love them but they slip off My nose all The time. Plan to buy new frames, but need to Know exactly what The frames are called, so The lenses Will fit. Are they A-wire 2.0 spring hinge? Will the lenses fit any other frame, like A-wire thick or The non spring hinge version? Bought them on e-bay some years back to replace an identical pair lost at sea off Cabo Verde, partly due to floppy spring hinge templepiece. From Sweden, hope you understand my text and that The show up. The weird occasional capital letters are à contribution from Apple, would be very happy for any replies.

IMG_0109.JPG

IMG_0110.JPG

IMG_0112.JPG

Use these frames with prescription progressive transitional lenses for everyday use, Love them but they slip off My nose all The time. Plan to buy new frames, but need to Know exactly what The frames are called, so The lenses Will fit. Are they A-wire 2.0 spring hinge? Will the lenses fit any other frame, like A-wire thick or The non spring hinge version? Bought them on e-bay some years back to replace an identical pair lost at sea off Cabo Verde, partly due to floppy spring hinge templepiece. From Sweden, hope you understand my text and that The show up. The weird occasional capital letters are à contribution from Apple, would be very happy for any replies.

View attachment 361728

View attachment 361729

View attachment 361730
Welcome to the forum too

Not an Oakley expert, but can you confirm that my frames are a pair of A-Wire 2.0 SH, not just A-wire (non SH?), whisker or Square? I see that there is pair for sale below for just 50$, the green goo cant be difficult to dissolve, but I cant respond to the ad?

Not an Oakley expert, but can you confirm that my frames are a pair of A-Wire 2.0 SH, not just A-wire (non SH?), whisker or Square? I see that there is pair for sale below for just 50$, the green goo cant be difficult to dissolve, but I cant respond to the ad?
You have not met the exchange requirements to respond to anything in the exchange section yet

So there is the A wire, the A wire thick, the A-wire 2.0 and the A wire SH, also seen A wire 2.0 SH and A wire 2.0 thick. And the lenses are different for all these frames?

Back