• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Square O Hard Cases...

• Thread starter Deleted member 24
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24

Just thought id snap a pic of my square o hard cases. I have 3 exclusive science, stanley donwood, headliner, troy lee, canvas, and persimmon. I cant for the life of me find my graphite case, hopefully i can add the nyc times square case before long:

02de59529c9a7e6f6a5b337420504489.jpg

He claims to have shipped it but cant provide tracking info and his communicatoon was terrible....well see.

He claims to have shipped it but cant provide tracking info and his communicatoon was terrible....well see.

It was a bit lax with me too, & I was in the UK. Some people struggle to just drop a quick email to keep you advised. It can take 3-4 weeks to get to the USA & same back to us here in the UK because of customs. Fingers crossed for you.

It was a bit lax with me too, & I was in the UK. Some people struggle to just drop a quick email to keep you advised. It can take 3-4 weeks to get to the USA & same back to us here in the UK because of customs. Fingers crossed for you.

Thx, i truly appreciate your assistance. hopefully it comes thru!

Found my graphite...and left out the persimmon accidentally lol. I give up:

20120816_223454.jpg

One day you'll get them all photo'd together, I guess it's like having a family photo done, getting everyone there at the same time & all looking the same way into to the camera......................:biggrin: Still look good though:thumb:

I think i got them all this time in the photo...still missing goldbrook and brown:

20120902_123937.jpg