• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Square O Tower (Stretchline Style)

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Selling my Square O Tower for $500 SOLD

Shelves have been replaced with glass and lots of elbow work to get the finish back to how it was before it was neglected.

Has a working light kit, as well as a working lock and key. The graphics have been upgraded to a newer style that @Brettc10 designed and helped me have made. They look great.

If you are wanting it shipped then the quote is your responsibility. I will do all the work of palletizing and prepping for the freight pickup at no extra charge. If you want me to meet you or deliver then it will be at your expense.

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Where is your location?

Beauty.
Wish u were closer.

That is so sweet!!!! Love that case!!

Last edited:
Awesome case

Username Hidden said:
Beauty.
Wish u were closer.
It would be Mine already :D

Damn an 11 hour drive one way. Looks great!

Out of curiosity, did the case always have the Square O Logo at the top? I have never seen any that did not have the Stretchline logo up top....thanks in advance!

Username Hidden said:
Out of curiosity, did the case always have the Square O Logo at the top? I have never seen any that did not have the Stretchline logo up top....thanks in advance!

Yes it did. From what I understand the plates are interchangeable with the Square O and Stretchline designs. I have seen the plates for sale seperatly in the past. And there was a number between 70 and 80 which is the count on the number made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back