• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Square wire 2.0 lenses

Ebay is about your best bet for OEM ones but you may have to pay out the ass. If it was non spring hinges I could help but they aren't interchangeable. Alternatively you can talk to @Chris A Hardaway about having some cut. He is a licensed optician and can take a larger Oakley lens of the same base curve and trim it down to fit your frame. That will open the possibilities for color too.

Can you tell me more about the process on getting these lenses you're referring to and all day equivalent to the lenses I have now meaning who makes them and the quality of them

Can you tell me more about the process on getting these lenses you're referring to and all day equivalent to the lenses I have now meaning who makes them and the quality of them
He’s taking about OEM oakley lenses for a different frame. One that’s bigger than yours. Many will work but Fives Squared is cheap and abundant. He will put those lenses in his machine and it’ll trim them down to fit in your frame.

See this thread. This is how I cut them by hand. RJ does the same thing with with a machine actually designed to do that. (He’s an optician)

https://www.oakleyforum.com/threads/cutting-lenses-by-hand-a-guide.98248/

@SiRacer420 is correct.
I prefer to supply the donor uncut oakley lenses, but some people like finding deals online, sending me a paypal payment to get in the queue, then sending me your frame and donor lenses. Generally within a day or two I can return your sunglasses back w fresh lenses installed.

Back