• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Square wire 2.0 model #’s????

Well, thanks guys. They ARE the spring hinge version, last time I called Oakley about 8-9 yr ago the marigold earsocks were discontinued but still had lenses so I bucked up $90 for a new set and bought a set of black sox.

The eBay pair I have no clue of the history, but it’s got a pair of fire iridium lenses scratched to hell.

The pair I’ve owned aren’t rx, actually bought them off a Matco tool truck long long ago and have been worn almost daily ever since. Sent to Oakley once to be rebuilt after a car wreck destroyed them, and this is the 3rd set of lenses they’ve had, thankfully they’ve lasted this long.

Also have an old pair of unknowns that need the lens and socks treatment too.
SH is gonna be harder to find and like @hondazcrxsi said they’re gonna be high dollar when you do. I suggest you talk to @Chris A Hardaway about having a set cut. You’d be able to choose from a **** ton of lenses.

What? This guy? How can you take him seriously....
849dcd939983c27f2309c3553749c579.gif

So I guess the spring hinges were more for rx lenses than standard sunglasses? That was the whole reason I bought them cuz they were so damn comfy!

Back