• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Square Wire T? Is it a Titanium frame

G. Christopher Lyn

Oakley Beginner
Hi all,

Searched the forum and googled it, but could not find an answer.

I was wondering if the Square Wire T is a titanium frame of the Square Wire 3.0? Or is it a different model?

Here is a picture of the right arm and frames

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Thanks

Searching for the SKU on the "o-review" website usually will find detailed information about that model of sunglasses.

Searching for the SKU on the "o-review" website usually will find detailed information about that model of sunglasses.

Yeah I did that...but did not help. I asked the seller for the SKU#, but he said there was none on the left arm so could not verify with O-Review.

That looks like 12-924 (which would be on the inside of the left arm?).
If so, YEAH MAN, it's Ti.

flyer, that's what I thought as well. But no SKU# on the left arm...I know that there are some frames that did not have them.

If it's not possible to verify the SKU, I wouldn't trust it to be Oakley or Ti on the seller's say-so.
There are tonnes of "Titanium" frames for sale that aren't.

I remember reading somewhere on via the search bar that the sku for some square wires are under the rubber. Have the seller check there.

You can tell right away if you're holding a titanium version of a frame or not. Very, very lightweight. BTW, If you need lenses for that Square Wire 3.0.. I have them! Several colors to choose from!

Back