• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Square Wire T? Is it a Titanium frame

So, does anyone know if there was and Oakley Square Wire T model?
Searching the web, I found a photo of another Oakley square wire with the same "Square Wire T CE" lettering on the inside of the right arm as shown in your photo at the top of this thread. In the photo I found, the frame was black. Unfortunately, there was no info with the photo I found explaining what model the frame was or whether or not the frame was Ti. So, was it a 12-293? A 12-742? Some other SKU? It's puzzling.

Searching the web, I found a photo of another Oakley square wire with the same "Square Wire T CE" lettering on the inside of the right arm as shown in your photo at the top of this thread. In the photo I found, the frame was black. Unfortunately, there was no info with the photo I found explaining what model the frame was or whether or not the frame was Ti. So, was it a 12-293? A 12-742? Some other SKU? It's puzzling.

Very interesting....so weird that no one can find a definitive answer. But thanks for the information

Back